venerdì 8 aprile 2022

Elaina Wagner, Jacksonville, Florida, USA

 Oggi mi sono imbattuta nell'artista statunitense Elaina Wagner. Ho travato suoi lavori in

https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/elaina-wagner?tab=about

dove scrive: 

"I believe that art is a great tool for self expression. Art is my passion and and with it I create my own little world. With this being so I don't limit myself to one particular medium or style. As for subject matter I simply create whatever my heart desires, but my main focus is fantasy art.


My original works can be purchased on eBay, and my website where I have exclusive one of a kind original paintings. Links to both sites have been provided below. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests."

e in


dove scrive:

"I am a full time artist native to Florida. I have always had a great interest in art and started drawing at an early age. Throughout my childhood I was given the tools and encouragement needed to help my creativity blossom. After years of drawing I decided to take my art in a different direction by experimenting with different mediums. I created her first acrylic painting in 2005 and it has been my medium of choice from then on. Since moving into the art scene I have become an award winning artist several times over. My art has been featured on book covers, calendars, cross stitch patterns, and in private collections worldwide. I enjoy painting a variety of subjects, but my main focus is fantasy art. I am most known for my popular dragon eye series titled Dragon Souls and my Jeweled Kitty series. Other fantasy pieces are fairies, mermaids, unicorns, and many more mythical creatures. These paintings are created in a variety of sizes including miniature OSWOA (original small works of art), and ACEO (art card editions and originals) pieces. I am always working on new projects and recently added hand painted one of a kind jewelry and green artwork to my portfolio. I take great pleasure in sharing my passion with all. 

Il sito web non è più attivo e su e-bay l'ultimo feedback è del 2014 e più o meno a questo anno si fermano anche i post su Fine Art America e EBSQ.





1-spectra-elaina-wagner


a-little-wicked-elaina-wagner


Alone In The Forest by Elaina  Wagner


amethyst-star-mermaid-elaina-wagner


black-eyed-susan-elaina-wagner


blue-moon-goodess-elaina-wagner


dark-celestial-goddess-elaina-wagner


dragonfly-fairy-5-elaina-wagner


egyptian-fairy-elaina-wagner


emerald-sea-princess-elaina-wagner


fae-colours-01-elaina-wagner


fae-colours-02-elaina-wagner


fae-colours-03-elaina-wagner


fae-colours-04-elaina-wagner


fae-colours-05-elaina-wagner


fae-colours-06-elaina-wagner


fae-colours-7-elaina-wagner


fairy-snowflake-elaina-wagner


fire-beneath-the-sea-elaina-wagner


floewer-fairy-fleur-elaina-wagner


flower-fairy-kasumi-elaina-wagner


fluttering-visitors-elaina-wagner


ghostly-dragonfly-fairy-elaina-wagner


golden-sea-princess-elaina-wagner


green-glow-elaina-wagner


hot-pink-cheerleader-elaina-wagner


kissed-by-the-sun-elaina-wagner


ladies-of-the-sea-elaina-wagner


magic-mushroom-elaina-wagner


mermaid-coralia-elaina-wagner


mermaid-dahalia-elaina-wagner


mermaid-of-the-deep-sea-elaina-wagner


mermaid-sylvara-elaina-wagner


mermaid-tia-elaina-wagner


mint-chocolate-skies-elaina-wagner


My-Strawberry-Patch


pale-blue-fae-elaina-wagner


peaceful-meadows-elaina-wagner


pearl-elaina-wagner


pollen-pixie-elaina-wagner


radiant-pearl-elaina-wagner


rustys-sea-vixen-elaina-wagner


sad-fae-elaina-wagner


sea-princess-marisol-elaina-wagner


sea-vixen-elaina-wagner


silent-slumber-elaina-wagner


silver-moon-elaina-wagner


sparkling-sky-fairy-elaina-wagner




summer-breeze-elaina-wagner


sun-fae-elaina-wagner


sweet-magnolia-fae-elaina-wagner


tribal-fae-elaina-wagner


water-blossom-elaina-wagner


wicked-dragonfly-fairy-elaina-wagner


wicked-iridescence-elaina-wagner


A-Flower-For-You


All-Seeing-Fairy


Bella


Blue-Poppies


Bright-Wing


Butterfly-Hopper


Butterfly-Tattoo


Champagne


Cloud-Fae


Copper-Beauty


Dragon-Fruit-Pendant



Dragonfly-Wing


Dragons-Of-Misty-Rose-Mountains


Fae-Faces-1


Dragon-Mates-Ebony-Ivory


Fae-Faces-2


Fae-Faces-3


Fae-Faces-4


Fae-Faces-5-ACEO


Fae-Faces-11


Fairy-Blossom


Fairy-Casandra


Fairy-Daydreamer


Fairy-Diantha


Fairy-Dreamer


Fairy-of-The-Lake


Fairy-Scarletta

Fairy-Silvie


Fairy-Sketch1


Fairy-Sketch-6


Fairy-Syllest


Flora


Garden-Sprite-Carrot


Goddess-Of-The-Crimson-Rose-Pendant


Green-Mermaid-Pendant


Heart-Of-The-Blue-Iris


Holly-Mermaid-Ornament


Hope


In-The-Clouds


In-The-Moons-Light


Iridescence


Itsy-Bitsy-Spider


Jeweled-Kitty-8-Tsavorite


Ladybug-Ladybug


Ladybug-Pixie


Made-In-The-Shade


Magenta-Fairy-Pendant


Mermaid-Alexandra


Mermaid-Fantasia


Mermaid-Krysta


Mermaid-Magenta


Mermaid-Selena


Mermaid-Sola


Night-Fairy


Pale-Blue-Moon


Peeping-Mermaid


Peeping-Through-The-Vines


Pink-Bubbly


Pink-Pixie-Dust


Pretty-Pink-Pixie


Rusty


Sea-Star-Mermaid


Shocking


Sparkling-Daisy


Spring-Green


Star-Bright


Strawberry-Frog-Pixie


Strawberry-Pixie-Pendant


Sunflower-Pixie


Tropical-Eve


Whispering-Goldfish


Fairy-Sketch-2














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento